Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines bring you the Robot Underpants Christmas Special! It’s really no different than other shows. We have Bitcoin news, Google on its way to becoming Skynet, Doctor Who action figures, Robocop News, Virgins giving birth, Weird Al lawsuits, Duck Dynasty hates gay people, and more!
Robot Underpants Podcast
Robot Underpants special edition: Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines sit down with the Denver Post Marijuana Editor, Ricardo Baca. You’ve seen him on the Colbert Report, CNN, and the BBC, now see what he has to say on Robot Underpants.
Ricardo Baca was the Entertainment Editor of The Denver Post, as well as the founder of Reverb and the Denver Underground Music Showcase. He is an award-winning critic and journalist. He was recently hired as the Post’s first Marijuana Editor.
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice, and “Starman” Michael Gaines address the status of BitCoin, NSA in video games, stupid rich guys from SF, Creepy patents, Creepy Tila Tequilas, and more!
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines survive Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the attack of the drones (Amazon). There’s World of Warcraft news, Batman/Superman/Wonderwoman news, smart bras, sunken ship news, SpaceX launches a rocket news, and more!
* Paul Walker Dies (Autopsy)
* World’s Ugliest Dog Dies
* Amazon Drones
* World of Warcraft Casting News
* Wonder Woman Casting News
* Man Rescued from Sunken Ship
* Sunken Sub Found Off Hawaii
* Foods Equal To Krispy Kreme Donuts in Sugar
* Smart Bra from Microsoft
* Pope was a Bouncer
* 2 Million Accounts Hacked
* SpaceX Rocket Launched
* Theater Shows Wrong “Steamboat” Movie
* ANOTHER Hulk Movie Coming?
Happy Thanks-uhkkah-giving, from Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines. This week we talk about not participating in Black Friday madness, Thanksgiving, Beastie Boys vs Goldiblox, the scent of George Takei, Doctor Who’s 50th, Family Guy’s death in the family and more!
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines talk BBS’s, PS4 vs Xboxes, South Park, Robocop News, Star Wars news, and more!
* Robocop Trailer 3
* PS4′s Bricked
* Kano Computer
* Harrison Ford vs David Blaine
* Mike Tyson Returns Holyfield’s Ear
* Stars Who Started on ‘Miami Vice’
* Andy Kaufman Dead or Alive?
* Psychic Sylvia Browne Dies
* Star Wars News
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines are back after a trip to Blizzcon ’13. Langley has con-cold, so don’t mind the snot snorting. Eric rants about YouTube, there’s Star Wars talk and more!
* Blink 182 at Blizzcon
* Langley, Eric and Starman’s Blizzcon Voiceover. (It’s not good)
* Star Wars Revisted
* Princess Bride Live!
* Murder She Wrote
Outro: “What’s My Spec Again” by Electric Sex Pants
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines record an early show, as Eric and Mike will be hitting up Blizzcon this weekend. Langley recaps Comikaze. Plus Robocop news, jelly fish ice cream, 3D bio printing, and more!
* 3D Bio Printing
* Robocop Trailer Preview
* Blockbuster Gone For Good
* SWATCH Beat Watch
* Langley’s Comikaze Photos
* Skydivers Uninjured After Planes Collide Midair
* New T-Rex
* Glow in the Dark Jellyfish Ice Cream
Happy Hallow’s Eve from Mat “Langoliers” Luschek, Eric “Spin Reaper” Rice, and “Starman from Mars” Michael Gaines! This week: Gripes about Google Glass on drivers, new domain extensions including Yer Mom, Star Wars news, and more!
* New Top Level Domains available for Pre-Registration
* Star Wars Kinkade Paintings
* Star Wars VII Gets Kasdan
* Harrison Ford Rumor
* Star Wars Bloopers
* Star Wars Archives
Mat “Langley” Luschek, Eric Rice and “Starman” Michael Gaines are NOT on vacation! This week’s discussions include such riveting topics as New OSX and iPad release, Hoverboard (with wheels) on Indiegogo, ghost copters, Evil Dead news, Sherlock news, Beetlejuice news, dinosaurs for sale and more!
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/QYvcnNjWCwY” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
* Teacher accidentally sends home porn to students
* Dinosaur for sale
* Evil Dead 4 / Army of Darkness 2
* Beetlejuice news
* Sherlock series 3 has a premiere date
* Hover Reaper Copter
* Hoverboard with wheels
* Oderus from GWAR reads “Goodnight Moon” (NSFW language)